TurtleSkin Full Coverage Gloves
The TurtleSkin FullCoverage glove provides protection from cuts and punctures across the entire hand, making it one of the safest gloves within the TurtleSkin range. The FullCoverage gloves have been engineered to offer three levels of protection dependent on your application. TurtleSkin FullCoverage gloves can be used on their own or inside ™ an outer glove, combining with a disposable barrier membrane to offer excellent levels of puncture, cut and abrasion resistance. The TurtleSkin FullCoverage gloves flexible design make them an ideal choice for chemical and biological spillage cleanups when combined with an outer glove system to offer complete protection from sharps and chemicals.
- Total coverage with TurtleSkin ™s patented aramid and polyester material
- Full coverage aramid is made of 100% aramid material for unparalleled protection
- Available in three different levels of protection
- Highest level of puncture and cut resistance across all areas of the hand
- May be used with a disposable barrier membrane for total protection and flexibility
- May be machine washed or steam autoclaved for extended life
- Chemical and Biological Spillage Cleanup
- General Industrial Safety
- First Aid and Casualty Handling
Width Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your dominant hand just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Make a fist.
Length Measurement: Measure from the bottom edge of your palm to the tip of your middle finger.
TurtleSkin gloves are the latest development in Safety Glove technology. Offering the highest performance against punctures, cuts and abrasions, they remain lightweight and comfortable, preserving hand dexterity and sensitivity of touch.
TurtleSkin is a patented fabric using an œaramid fibre woven more tightly than has ever been achieved before. The result is a very thin, flexible and extremely cut and puncture resistant material which far exceeds typical œaramid gloves.