A&D UA-774 Dual Memory Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
About A&D UA-774 Dual Memory Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) Validated
The A&D UA-774 Dual Memory Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is clinically validated by the British Hypertension Society (BHS) web site. achieving the highest possible grading for Systolic (A) and Diastolic (A) measurement accuracy.
The UA-774 equips dual 30-memory storage with averaging capability, to be used at home by 2 persons. Our technology confirms ease-of-use with this monitor like with all A&D monitors. Colored illuminated buttons help you to confirm activation of monitor visually. An irregular heartbeat (IHB) indicator and BP classification indicator provide for closer monitoring together with a full 30-readings memory.
Iregular Heartbeat Indicator
The ‘IHB’ icon below will light up during the measurement to inform you of an irregular heartbeat, which may cause cardiovascular disease. (Note: This is for warning purposes only and not to diagnose. A&D recommends contacting a physician if the user sees this indicator light frequently)
Blood Pressure Classification Indicator
World Health Organization (WHO) classifies blood pressure ranges into 6 stages. UA-767Plus indicates your position (Optimal to Severe hypertension) automatically after each measurement is complete. Two symbols are shown simultaneously; one is for your last reading and other from averaged data stored in the unit.
Extra Large 3-line Display
Easy to read 3-line display shows all the measurement (systolic/diastolic pressure and
pulse rate) simultaneously.
Larger numbers are easier on the eyes.
Pressing the START button completes all the steps for a blood pressure measurement,
for simple and accurate operation.
- Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) Indicator
- New e-cuff for easy fastening and comfortable measurement
- Large 3-line display for clear reading
- Leading edge fuzzy logic accuracy
- One-touch measurement
- 30-memory function with time and date
- Clock display with reminder alarm
- 60 reading (2 × 30) memory with averaging feature and illuminated buttons.
- World Health Organisation Blood Pressure Classification Index
- AA grade clinical validation
- Battery operation (4 x AA included)
- Optional mains adaptor (not included)
- 3 line display shows systolic, diastolic and pulse simultaneously.
- Supplied with protective carry case
- Supplied with latex free standard adult cuff fits arm 22-32cm
- Optional large latex free cuff available fits arm 32-45cm.
- Optional small latex free cuff available fits arm 18-22cm.
- One button operation
- 2 year warranty.
- Ideal for home use by more than one person.
- Ideal for surgery use or patient loan because of averaging feature.
Measurement method: Oscillometric
Measurement range: 20-280 mmHg
Pulse range: 40 – 200 beats / minute
Measurement accuracy pressure: ±3 mmHg or 2%, whichever is greater
Measurement accuracy pulse: ±5%
Power Supply: 4 × 1.5v AA Batteries
Classification: Type BF
Operating conditions: +10 °C to +40 °C / 30%RH to 85 %RH
Storage conditions: -10 °C to +60 °C / 30%RH to 85 %RH
Dimensions: 147 [W] x 110 [D] x 64 [H] mm
Weight approx: 300g without batteries
A&D Blood Pressure Monitor Cuffs
This A&D blood pressure monitor is supplied with a medium cuff, but you can buy replacements, or larger and smaller cuffs if necessary. It is important to measure closely around the centre of the the upper arm in the thickest part that the cuff will cover, to see that the right size cuff is used, otherwise the readings will not be accurate. Do not use cuffs of any other make on A&D blood pressure monitors.
- Small Cuff 18 – 22cm
- Medium Cuff 22 – 32cm
- Large Cuff 32 – 42cm
Blood pressure monitors do not have to pass any tests for accuracy, as there are no compulsory standards. However, various professional medical bodies do review accuracy and list their findings. The World Hypertension League recommends using clinically validated devices. All blood pressure monitors carry the ‘CE’ markings on their packaging, showing that they conform to the European Directives on safety.