Eye Wash (500ml) - Sterowash Sterile Saline
A topical, sterile eye wash solution, containing Sodium Chloride BP 0.9% w/v in Purified Water BP. No antimicrobial agent or other substance has been added. The product is manufactured so that it is sterile and pyrogen free.
Uses: Sterile Eye Wash Solution may be used for the irrigation and cleansing of the eyes and removes chemical splashes from the body.
- Our largest sized bottle of eyewash for the first aid treatment of chemical splashes to the eye.
- This sterile saline solution should be available in every area where chemicals are used and tap water is not easily accessible.
- If chemical splash occurs irrigate the eye for at least 10-15 minutes with sterile saline before seeking medical advice.
- Use more than 1 bottle if necessary.
- Usually supplied with a shelf life of 2-3 years.