Sunflower MDS and NOMAD Medicine Cabinet
MDS / NOMAD Medicine Cabinets
Our range of high quality medicine cabinets conform to or exceed the British Standard (BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1). They are ideal for use in nursing homes and care homes where drugs are being administered using the Monitored Dosage System (MDS) and NOMAD Cassette systems. The MDS cabinets are designed to work in conjunction with Manrex (Boots) and Venalink plus a range of others.
- Conforms to the British Standard (BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1)
- All single door cabinets supplied with right hand hinge as standard, (left hand hinge optional)
- Constructed from 1mm mild steel steel, hardened hinges and finished with a durable, hygienic white epoxy coating
- Anti-pick locking mechanism complies with BS3621:1998 so keys cannot be removed if left unlocked.
- Supplied with 3 keys as standard
*Factory Fit – only available at time of ordering cabinet