Oral Medicine Infant / Baby Syringe Dispenser Pack with Medicine Bottle Adaptor
About Oral Medicine Infant / Baby Syringe Dispenser Pack with Medicine Bottle Adaptor
Oral Syringe Dispenser Pack with Universal Adaptor to fit Liquid Medicine Bottles
Ideal for administering medicines for infants, young children, domestic pets & veterinary use
- New Purple Colour Barrel as recommended by N.P.S.A (National Patient Safety Agency)
- Latex free
- British Standards Approved. BS 3221 7;95
- Easily distinguished from intravenous syringes
- Ideal for dispensing medicines to infants
- CE Mark
- Easy to use
- Clear graduations
British Standards & CE Approved for all sizes where these standards exist
Manufactured in the USA to stringent UK standards
1. Press adapter into bottle neck
2. Insert syringe tip
3. Turn bottle upside down and withdraw the required dose. (If air bubbles are present empty back into bottle and try again)
4. Stand bottle upright and carefully remove dispenser
5. Point dispenser to the inside of the cheek and gently depress the plunger, allowing time for swallowing
6. Remove adapter from the neck of the bottle and replace cap
7. Wash throughly after use
- Avoid squiring fast or directing to the back of the mouth as this could cause choking.
- When possible, have the patient sitting up before giving medicine.
- Never use any other syringe than the one provided with this pack. This has been specially designed for the oral use and is not compatible with needles.
- Wash throughly after use.
- Store in a clean, dry place.
- Throw away, if markings are unclear or the dispenser is damaged in any way.