Mepilex Border Lite is designed for the management of a wide range of non/low exuding wounds, such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers and traumatic wounds, e.g. abrasions, finger injuries, blisters and skin tears.
Mepilex Border Lite can also be used as protection of compromised and/or fragile skin.
Instructions for use
1. Cleanse the wound in accordance with normal procedures.
2. Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly.
3. Remove the release films.
4. Apply the adherent side to the wound. Do not stretch.
5. For best results, the size of the wound pad should overlap the wound.
Mepilex Border Lite can be used under compression bandaging.
Mepilex Border Lite is shower proof.
Mepilex Border Lite can be used in combination with gels.
Frequency of change
Mepilex Border Lite may be left in place for several days depending of the condition of the wound and surrounding skin, or as indicated by accepted clinical practice.
At Selles Medical, we always order such stock in fresh. This can often delay an order by a further 48 hours. It is in the best interest of all customers that we supply the freshest stock that is available featuring the longest expiry dates