Seca 645 Multifunctional Handrail Bariatric Scales
Equipped with an extremely low-level, easy-access platform, a stable handrail, and high weight bearing capacity, this multifunctional scale ensures safe and comfortable weighing of heavy patients. The integrated handrail provides the patient throughout the weighing process. Thanks to the generous platform area, a chair can be placed on the scales for patients who prefer to sit. The pre-TARE function automatically deducts a stored weight (such as a chair) to determine net weight. Moreover, the seca 645 is made mobile by two rubber wheels and a power supply provided by battery or mains adapter. When the scale is connected to a printer, the time of weighing and the patients weight are automatically recorded and printed by the time module. This display can be rotated in every direction. Because the handrail is part of the weight-sensitive area, measurements are absolutely sure even if the patient uses it for support.
* Capacity: 300kg
* Graduation: 100g < 200kg > 200g
* Functions: Automatic switch-off, pre-TARE, TARE, HOLD, BMI, damping system.
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 750 x 1140 x 750mm
* Dimensions/platform (WxHxD): 00 x 45 x 600mm
* Weight: 24kg
* Power supply: Mains adapter / batteries
* CE approval class: ( III )