RRP – £2650.00 + VAT
The most rugged, full-featured AED for professional rescuers designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualise a patient’s ECG while utilising a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
Features & Benefits:
- Rugged construction and exceptional durability support the needs of Basic Life Support providers
- Manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals
- Superior design and rubber over-molds, built to withstand harsh environments.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating)
- The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test
- Available as semi-automatic with manual override or semi-automatic only.
- Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLLs professional range of EMS and hospital defibrillators
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR-D padz
- See Thru CPR – ECG Signal processing extracts CPR artifact from the ECG so you can see organised rhythms without interrupting compressions
- The AED Pro can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the pedi*padz II electrodes. When the pedi*padz II are connected, the AED Pro recognises that a paediatric rescue is in progress.
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness