RRP £1849.00, OUR PRICE £1479.20
A compact, light weight and multifunctional ECG.
* Paperless ECG option download and electronically store ECG traces inside individual patients records via RS232 port.
* Stand alone use and PC connectivity for paperless ECG options.
* 12 lead, 3 Channel high quality interpretive ECG with LCD screen and alpha-numeric keyboard.
* Choice of both internal and external print formats, including automatic rhythm strip.
* One touch automatic or instant real time operation.
* Internal memory for up to 45 stored ECG records.
* High quality adult and paediatric interpretive software.
* Digital filters for mains, base line and muscle tremor.
* Easy-to-use one-touch button operation.
* Additional advanced filters (SSF and SBS) for clear traces.
* Dedicated soft keys for ease of storing, printing and transmitting.
* Integral port to connect to a standard DeskJet or Laser printer for an A4 print out.
* Optional communication module (built-in Lan and modem connections).
* Mains/rechargeable battery operation.
* Secure and portable within the seca hard carry case option (see accessories and consumables).
* Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z -fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips.
* Dimensions: 285 x 195 x 70 mm
* Weight: 2.5 kg
Seca 582 Hard Aluminium Carry Case
Seca 580 Carry Case
Seca Q-trace Electrodes
Seca CT500 ECG Trolley
Seca Archimed Passport Patient Record Software
Seca Archimed Single User ECG Software