The NEW iPAD SP1 is the latest in the range of intelligent public access defibrillators from one of the World’s leading manufacturers’ of clinical defibrillator monitors.
Designed to be used by minimally trained individuals, the iPAD SP1 is suitable for use almost anywhere that people gather, whether it’s within the workplace, sports field, a shopping centre or a hospital. The iPAD SP1 makes saving lives easier than ever.
FREE Carry Care
- Easily switch from Adult to Child mode without changing pads.
- Safety cover prevents accidental switching
- Smaller child pads also available
- Integrated pad storage – electrode pads are stored, pre-connected, in a clear compartment on the underside of the unit.
- Pads are easily removed by pulling on the exposed tab
- The pads are always ready for use and easily checked
- CPR Detection – the iPAD SP1 detects if CPR is being performed when appropriate.
- If CPR is not being performed, voice prompts encourage the responder to ‘perform CPR’
- If CPR is being performed, voice prompts encour age the responder to ‘continue CPR’
- Visual Indicator shows at a glance.
- Battery Life
- Unit Status
- Pad Status
- Internal memory stores the last 5 events/3 hours of data.
- Data can be transferred via the built in SD card and IrDA ports
- Data can be reviewed via the ‘CU-EX1’ software (for pc)
- ‘i’ button performs the following functions;
- Allows responder to select if CPR metronome is heard during CPR
- Checks for faults and errors
- Provides ‘handover’ information to Ambulance crew (usage time and shocks delivered)
- Allows the SP1 to be programmed with CPR protocols such as compression rate, number of compressions, breaths and cycles etc, ensuring that the SP1 is always up to date
- Downloads data for review
- Checks the units software version
- 7 year warranty on unit