Medichill Pads are a simple and effective way to treat a variety of injuries. Medichill's unique cellular construction means that you can cut the pad to fit anything from a little finger to a whole limb.
Effective, economical and re-usable ice pads that soothe and relieve pain, by reducing swelling and promoting a faster recovery.
MediChill Ice Pads are designed for commercial use in Hospitals, Schools, Health Care Providers and by Transporters of temperature sensitive products like blood, insulin and pharmaceuticals.
Small Medichill Pads (15 x 13cm)
A must for all schools and paediatric departments. A unique pad suitable for just about all childrens injuries, especially fingers and toes. Can be cut to smaller sizes.
Medium Medichill Pads (22 x 13cm)
Designed for use in large trauma situations.
All post operative. Burns and plastics. General injuries. A perfect size for adult soft tissue injuries.
Large Medichill Pads (46 x 20cm)
Quite possibly the largest ice pack available.
Designed for use on large general injuries, Physiotherapy and sports medicine.
How to Use Medichill
- Step 1: Soak in water. Cells swell. When cells are firm, dry off with cloth if required.
- Step 2: Chill or Freeze. Wipe off any excess water and place in fridge or freezer.
- Step 3: Use. Easy and safe to apply, fabric side suitable for skin contact.
Features of Medichill
- Use Chilled, Frozen or Hot
- Stays frozen longer than ice
- Can cut to varying sizes
- Remains flexible when frozen
- Stays dry when thawing
- Re-usable or Disposable
- Non-toxic and completely safe
- From full body coverage to the smallest extremity
Medichill is Suitable for:
- Soft Tissue Trauma, like Bruises
- Muscle Strains, Sprains & Tears
- Inflammation& Engorgement for Nursing Mothers
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Efficient First Treatment for Stings & Bites
- Body Temperature Control
- Back & Neck Pain
- Inflammation Restriction
- Sunburn Relief & Minor Burns