A stop and search or sharps disposal exercise is never routine. Some lead to contact with truly hazardous materials. Although no glove is puncture proof, TurtleSkins patented aramid weave fabric offers the highest level of puncture and cut resistance in a lightweight, flexible glove and its only as thick as three sheets of paper. Finally, a glove that gives you comfort, dexterity and certified protection. No one understands how a glove needs to perform better than the people that use them. That’s why TurtleSkin Utility Gloves were developed with the input from Police Officers across the USA. Through continuous improvements and feedback, the Utility Gloves provide new levels of hand protection to areas at risk without reducing the ability of the user to perform their duties
- Excellent abrasion resistance offers ideal protection in rough handling ™ environments
- High level of puncture and cut resistance offers protection from even Insulin needle stick injury
- Excellent glove dexterity preserves sensitivity of touch and hand / finger control
- Features PalmMaster coated material for total palm coverage with index and fingertip wrap
- Machine washable for extended life
- Law Enforcement
- General Industrial Safety
- Custodial and Prison Services
- Animal Research
Width Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your dominant hand just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Make a fist.
Length Measurement: Measure from the bottom edge of your palm to the tip of your middle finger.
TurtleSkin gloves are the latest development in Safety Glove technology. Offering the highest performance against punctures, cuts and abrasions, they remain lightweight and comfortable, preserving hand dexterity and sensitivity of touch.